Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh no christmas is over ? =(

 before out . (spot the pink piggie behind . Haha a gift from derek lai =)


 aiyeryer sweet la sweet la .
 ah jie can't open her eyes because of the flash Hahaha i still can barely open because i'm use to it xD
 my dad cutting christmas cake .


 LOH's family
 ah jie , bro and my nanny !! call her ( ah ma ) hehe
 ah ma's daughter and her cucu hahah
 Another family . My beloved grandmother's siblings .


 My mum's bro Hahaha


 another mum's bro hahaha cutekan ? xD

Christmas just over like that ? i want more !! and school gonna reopen soon NO WAY !!!!! i need more holidays =( arghhhh time passes so darn fast ... nevermind still got holidays for chinese new year . After that gonna start working hard le . SPM omg so scare Hahhhah syiok la my brother no need go back to school hahaha. Anyway took a lots of picture yesterday . We celebrate at my bro's cafe http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyASIA-1-Cafe/103693679700528   have a visit when you're free =) please support .Okay let's see the pictures .