Thursday, December 2, 2010

1 utama again .


 this is mine =D
 joey's babe food , she's promoting her food HAHAHA





 couple of the year!

 hey rysher =D
 jojo and rysher !! cute cute !

 SOOOO fat man . I mean me la































joey's eyes
yee ruey's eyes
PHEW ......... damn tired man .But kinda fun today , meet lots of people at there . Just brought a denim jeans clothes and forever 21 long sleeve . Have lunch with andre , yea he's humor HAHA keep on laughing . Soh lou ! But i didn't expect rysher tan really come . Joey and me was like super nervous . He look much more better at real life and he smells good too HAHAHAHHAHAH . (retarted ) I think my leg is gonna crack soon . So freaking tired man ! Because i play bowling . Ngek . Lazy to write , see pictures better xD .