Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nicole's birthday

 camwhore time !!!


 HAHAHHAHAHA bunny joey
 waiting taxi to fetch me home.
I tied my hair and change my clothes . Because its so hot !!
Outfits . T-shirt : F.O.S teens
             Pants : some store at one utama
             Belt : kicthen's
 M&M attack !!! ROAR

Actually this post is yesterday's post . Due to my lazyness i post it today HAHAHAHHAAH . Actually joey and i were planing to do the video thing BUT failed . First , we went to dpc for lunch ( steamboat babey ) . After that we decided to make a video about nicole , BUT the weather is like soooooooo FREAKING HOT that makes my skin like nigga man . So we change our plan , we head to one utama for ice cream !! * yea so lame * walk around , looking for places that we can record videos You know la everyone is walking around and looking . So scary man , so we change plan again ! went to joey's house AND at last the videos are DONE muahahahahah . Yes i did it again , *claps*  thank you thank you . Bye humans  ! AND AND here's the link ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReJFNjVtJcU  check it out humans =)