Sunday, December 26, 2010

maxi dress =)

here you go my maxi =)
inside the car .
hey BIG GUY
this is what i called eyebags .

outfits : shirt : mango
          : skirt : forever21
          : shoe : converse ( i know you can't see my shoes xD )
lastly my maxi dress ( ignore my oily face )
Hello humans i brought a maxi dress . It look exactly the same from the picture above . This maxi still can barely see my feet . If you buy maxi without seeing your feet , you will definately look SHORT . This is true and buy the pattern that suits you la . Don't simply go and buy a cincai maxi lor TOR SUI GAR man . I brought this at the curve . As you know they got lots of lots of small stores there right ? Go look for it . CHEAP AND NICE . Back to the topic , when to dragon-i  for dinner with uncles ,aunts , brother , brother's gf and my parents =) ... so darn full .. after dinner we head to my brother's house for about 1 hours plus and then we went home . Take a look at those pictures i took today =)