Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspired ♥

I know , i know my blog is different Hahah ! Today was super bored at home ! And out of sight , i took a liquid eyeliner and start drawing my hands and feet =X because i want to know how it looks if i really got a tattoo . Between , I'm gonna get a tattoo very soon i guess LOL . Hmmm this is what i draw today , but i won't tattoo at those places because when you're working they don't freaking wanna hire you , you know this is MALAYSIA .


when you have that ATTITUDE you are sexy .



Please don't stop the MUSIC 



BE BARVE to chase your dream 



HAKUNA MATATA ( symbol ) which means ' NO PROBLEM '

I think I'm gonna ink around my waist with hakuna matata ' symbol ' , I fell in love with this symbol at the first sight <3 so cute yet so meaningful . Anyway thats all for today , stay tuned .