Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beep beep ~

Hello people ! miss me ? Hahahaha I'm back from hong kong quite a while , but I'm really lazy to blog pfttttt . I still haven get my pictures yet because it's in anna's camera so i have to wait for her to upload those pictures and i will do a hong kong post  . Anyway , went to my 'kao gong' house bai nin today . And here's the dress i wear today :)


Dress : Forever 21 (hong kong)
  


After bai nin , we went back to our house , because marianne baby needs a nap . But end up all of us slept too , so after we woke up we get ready and prepare ourself and head to 1u , So that means i change my outfits HAHAHAHA . So here's the outfits :D





Shirt    : Jui Cy Bou Tique II
Pants   : Forever 21 ( high waist jeans)
Shoe    : Hong kong 


Ignore the background LOL . Side look

Front look .



 That's all for today , Stay tuned :D