Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trust

Friend? best friend ? What's that mean ? You are not helping you should know that . And shouldn't do that you know that too . Why always chat secretly but infront of me you guys act like nothing ? Great . Well i know he loves you on the first place , i know everything you guys did  . And i know you like to flirt guys . WE KNOW YOU WELL . Come on ! that's your best friend's boyfriend man , you think you should really chat with him ? Call you every night but not me ? You got a boyfriend ! don't tell me you tell him everything .. i really feel bad for  Mr.B because his girlfriend is so immature . I should talk to your boyfriend secretly next time and you will know how it feels ! ( but i won't do that , because im not a bitch ) and i know thats wrong when you talk to other people's boyfriend . So stop acting infront of me . Everytime you starts to talk , not a damn thing i will trust you anymore . We should really talk , but you just won't me tell the truth , well let me tell you something  , if you continue to be like this ..your relationship with Mr.b gonna have problem . I mean ( BIG PROBLEM) .I still got lots to say ..at school everyone thinks im fine . But let me tell you , im not happy .. I feel like being cheated by JERKS . So please go away . I won't freaking tell you anything ! anymore ! Go chat with your ' so call boyfriend ' don't freaking act pity infront of me . If one day i can't tahan anymore . You're dead , you know my style =)