Thursday, July 7, 2011

Doom's day

Guess what , Its open day today . Well nothing really happen because my elder brother take for me . But miss assunta refuse to give my report card because RULES IS RULES . So my mum will take for me on monday . Feel so depress now days . Sometimes things happen and i don't really know where to release , probably you will see me on the newspaper 'Students commit sucide ' LOL . I post on fb to release , people will come to me and say ' you're just spoiling your image ' wtf i don't really care actually . Do you think image is that important ? No ! Don't know where to release can make someone CRAZY okay ? Friends? well they always give the same comfort so it doesn't really works . Well i expected someone will give some good advice , but end up i got more frustrated because he's thinking is too mature for me . And the main point is ! he doesn't really know how to comfort me LOL so everytime when im sad , angry , emo or whatever shits . I don't really like to talk to him . I will probably just reply , yes , no larh ,okay but then he say i very FU HIM . LOL nevermind don't talk to him when im sad ( habis cerita) . Don't you really wish doom's day really happen ? So we can all die together . Weeeeeeee so funn..... anyway done crapping . End with a epic picture . Bye humans!



lifeless bitch  !!!