Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brother's day

Went to 1utama with dixon (brother from the same mother) . Not really syiok because i didn't get to buy things for myself . I just accompany him to shop . At least he brought something for me so it means a bit syiok LOL . Hahahah thanks for the earings brother ! hahahaha well many people think we're not close . But actually we are ! We are like sisters you know ? Damn close that kind xD well ... he really take cares of me and protect me all the time . I love him ! LOL sound so gay , but so what ? thats the truth ! I LOVE MY BROTHER . Hahahahah althought he always made fun of me and scare me i still in love with dixon loh .HAHAHA ( he's gonna kill me if he know i wrote this gay shit ). Well thats all for today . I've waited my chingu to online . But he seems busy today .... So nevermind ! we still can chat tomorrow . Gosh im so tired . Goodnight humans =D



this is my handsome brother :D

 How can you forget about me ? Hahahaha goodnight humans (kiss)