Friday, January 14, 2011

1utama again .

Hello humans ! yes i went to 1utama again with joey . Syiok la , get to buy things that i want ... But *sigh* there's one thing i need =( pumps man . Forever 21 is selling and it's RM109 so freaking cheap !! i'm gonna get you soon *ngek ngek ngek * Nothing much today , school is that same BORED . I think i really need to clean up my room . Seriously look like rubbish dump HAHAHA ain't kidding man . So here's the picture for today .


 Best actor ever

 she want to rape the snowman

 she ate the snowman's eyes .
 Little taiwan sucks HAHAHA
 dumpling .
 promoting ..
 lou shi fan . Not bad la ..


 I went home and try my new contacts . It looks really good in real life


 sugar candy PINK
 awww the cover is so adorable ..



Yea yea lot's of my pictures again HAHAHA bye humans . I'm so freaking tired , i think you guys should rest too . =) goodnight