Monday, January 10, 2011

10.01.2011

After school as usual went home . I take my bath and lay down on my bed . Suddenly KRINK KRINK ..........( Oh damn now who is this ) * pick up the phone * ' hello vivian prepare yourself now we're heading to pavilion . Oh rupa rupaNYA is my mum (queen) Then i was wow i shall go shopping SCREW sleeping ! I brought some cosmestics at Bobbi brown ♥ And a polka dots shirt from padini outlet * i think so* And a guess skinny jeans ♥ . I guess everyone LOVES shopping right ? Hahaha .. As usual camwhore TIME !! 




 Hey soul bro . Want to know him more please visit >>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001928371671
 After make up with my bobbi brown 
 So this is the gel eyeliner ( caviar colour ) I know it looks like black
 Spot my lashes , ain't kidding so freaking long . You guys should try it out =)
 caviar gel eyeliner : RM 70
 lengthening mascara : RM 80
 brush : RM 100 * wtf so expensive *
 So this is my niece * marriane baby *
 O.O
 marriane baby and me !! 
 With my pjs on . I told you i'm fat : D
 peace is the sign of ASIAN  Hahaha
 o.O
Let's do this together !!! xD just joking , I'm off to bed =( once again i hate school !!!!! BYE HUMANS