Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Camwhore day !

What's up people , welcome to my dead blog again . Nothing much today , just camwhore too much i would say . Went to one utama with mummy , mie aunty , pow yee jie , and moi aunty , weird names i know ! Anyway just scroll down for todays picture :)))

Pow yee jie and me . Her boyfriend just confessed to her ! so sweet <3 congratulations !!!

 

Today's outfit ,
Dress  : Warehouse
Heels  : Aldo
Bag    : Lv


After i reach home , jo ee text me that my dresses have arrived ! So she came to my house and passed it to me , and we realize we didn't really take picture together before , SO WE DID !! <3 damn she look so fine without make up ( jelly jelly ) And guys please kindly support her online boutique >>>DressLikeCoutureShop i would say her clothes quality is the best (y) , So yeah take a look !

That's all for today ! Bye <3 ( stay tuned )