Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dang !

What a boring tuesday ! Wake up in the morning , online > eat > bath > eat . Well this is what we call lifeless phewwwww i can't wait to join steve for the flash mob dance !! weeeeeee way to go . I am still wondering wether i will continue my studies or start working . Well this is my plan , After i get my spm result , i'll go interview for air hostess . If i get this job , i am not going to continue my study . But if i can't get this job , I will continue my studies at taylor's college for wedding planner course . So i shall see my luck . Hahahah ! anyway , i would like to show you guys my high waist pants i brought at farenheit . So stay tuned humans . Good luck .



White t-shirt and pink high waist pants :D



Singlet it's from penang's boutique and blue high waist pants :D