Friday, February 11, 2011

Anger

I feel so stress now days ............i don't know why they don't freaking trust me ? Sometimes i really feel so dissapointed . Haiz , i all want is to gain trust from them . BUT HOW? they don't trust me and that's the problem . They can ask my friend ! The more i type the more i feel my anger . FUCK UP . AT THIS MOMENT , I REALLY FUCKED UP with you guys . No use talking with you guys , because you guys don't freaking listen . Everything i say is just a lie . WTF ? fine ! in your heart im just a fucking liar to you . Hey don't give me those fuck tart look lar . I HATE IT OKAY ? the way you talk to me is so pathetic . Frustrated  face . HELLO REMEMBER im already 17 ! i know what is right and what is wrong . Don't freaking treat me like a kid OKAY . JUST FUCK MY LIFE . YOU GUYS MESSED UP EVERYTHING . YOU DON'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND ME , MY FEELINGS !!!!!!!!!!! you think i have a good life ? yea yea , damn freaking good la , have to see your frustrated face ! =.=