Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lazy post !

WOW !!! soooooooooo freaking tired man . I wake up around 8.30 this morning . Prepare myself and get ready to my eldest bro restaurant ceremony . Quite alot of people there , there are lion dance too ! ALL LALA KIAL no lengzai also HHAHAHa got got !!! ivan tay ! he is muscular !! i like this kind of guys ! HAHAHAH but too bad he said me fat ! HAHAHA whatever lar fat ma fat lor . I don't freaking care . AT least i got a pretty face !!! HAHAHAHAHA ( perasan sial) ... HMM after the ceremony ,  ruey and joey come to my house. We are having our own sweet time . We've been swimming but suddenly it rains ! HAIz too bad ! HAHAHA but at least we have fun for a while ! HAHAH after that , bath with joey , both of us is so scare and shy to take off our clothes . But i'm the one who take off 1st , so followed by joey ! HAHAHA we've been laughing our private part and that is so damn funny ! she says i'm hairy ! HAHAHQHAHA hello ! everyone pun ada bulu punya okay ! HAHAHA YEE RUEY MISSED THE FUN ! hoho .. after that we were super duper tired , i help joey to straigthen her hair , and ruey to tie it and make up !!! alothought is tired but is worth having fun with them =D without them my life won't be so wonderful and full of laughters !! HAHAHAH hmmmm Just wanna say i'm TIRED !! SUPER TIRED AHHAHA !! goodnight peeps !! =D